From Dragon Ball Encyclopedia, the ''Dragon Ball'' wiki
Totapo (トテッポ, Toteppo; FUNimation "Borgos") is a member of the Planet Elite Force.
Totapo's Japanese name is a pun on the word Poteto, or Potato in English.
An interesting note is that in the Japanese dub of Dragon Ball Z: Bardock: The Father of Goku, Totapo is almost completely silent, the only exception being the battle cry he utters before being killed by Dodoria's Elite. In the Funimation dub, however, the character is given three extra lines.
A large, balding Saiyan best described as silent and having quite the appetite, Totapo was a low-class Saiyan who worked as part of a small platoon comprised of four other Saiyan soldiers (Bardock, Toma, Selypa, and Pumbukin). Together, the five made a living by traveling to various planets where they decimated the defenses of these civilizations and prepared them for Freeza's planetary market.
After clearing a society on Planet Kanassa and returning to Planet Vegeta, Bardock, the team's leader, was placed in recovery. While he was still out of commission, the capable soldiers Borgos, Tora, Selypa, and Shugesh were instructed to clear the civilization of Planet Meat. Before long, during their visit to the planet, the group encountered one of Freeza's most esteemed minions and his elites that (under Freeza's orders) betrayed and made short work of the Saiyans. Borgos and Tora lasted the longest against the elite warriors, but Borgos was unfortunately finished off with a powerful punch to the face.
- Angurii Ranchā – Angurii Ranchā (アングリー ランチャー, Angurii Ranchā; Literally meaning "Angry Launcher")
- Great Ape Transformation
- Mouth Blast – It is unknown if Totapo can perform this technique while in his base form, but he uses it in his Great Ape form in Bardock: The Father of Goku.
- In his Great Ape transformation, Totapo does not appear to retain the scars noticeable on his untransformed body. However this is not unheard of; on the contrary the reverse appears more often in the series, where a character is wounded as a Great Ape, and upon their regression, are left with the battle scar (Vegeta's eye during his conflict with Goku, and Shugesh's cheek after an encounter with an offensive Kanassan, for example).
- In Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3, Borgos' face is shown whenever Bardock does his Final Spirit Cannon.
- In Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru's original character design of Borgos/Totapo, he was smaller than his final draft. His height was equal to about Bardock's height, instead of being taller like the final draft. He originally was bald, so the hair must have been added down the line to the final draft. He still had the same armor design as he does now. Surprisingly the only real diffrences was his height and hair (the scars on his head where also shown in the original draft). Akira Toriyama's reason for changing the design was because he wanted Saiyans to have their own "distinguishing features".
- Totapo's original character name by Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru is Jaga.