From Dragon Ball Encyclopedia, the ''Dragon Ball'' wiki
Selypa (セリパ, Seripa; FUNimation "Fasha") is a member of the Planet Elite Force.
Selypa's Japanese name is a pun on the word Paseri, or Parsley in English.
Dragon Ball Z
Selypa made a cameo appearance with Bardock and Tora in "The Ultimate Battle" during Freeza's recollection of the various Saiyans whose deaths he was responsible for.
Selypa was introduced when she, along with her teammates (Bardock, Tora, Borgos, and Shugesh), attacked Planet Kanassa in their Great Ape forms. After Bardock was injured by the last surviving Kanassan, Selypa and the others decided to return him back to their homeworld so that he could be healed.
The group left Bardock there to recover and set off to destroy the inhabitants of Planet Meat for their next assignment. They were able to easily destroy all of Planet Meat's natives. Before they could celebrate the moment, however, they were ambushed and Selypa was killed by Dodoria's Elite under Freeza's orders.
- Acrobatic – Selypa has been shown flexible and acrobatic, doing several back flips and cart-wheels in combat.
- Chou Makouhou Barrage – A mouth-based variation of the Continuous Energy Bullet.
- Energy Ballet – A shower of pink energy blasts that target her foe.
- Full Power Energy Wave – Charged similar to the Kamehameha, it is a full powered pink wave of energy that inflicts more damage than an ordinary energy wave, such as the Blast 2 energy wave.
- Full Power Spirit Cannon – A full powered pink blast of Ki from one hand. Bardock is also seen with a original variation of this move.
- Gigantic Saiyan Lady – A rush attack that is her Ultimate Blast as a Great Ape in Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
- Great Ape Transformation – Since she has a tail, Selypa can transform into a Great Ape. She used this ability while on Planet Kanassa and in Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
- Hantingu Arō – Hantingu Arō (ハンティング アロー, Hantingu Arō; Literally meaning "Hunting Arrow")
- Howl – One of Great Ape Selypa's Blast 1 attacks in Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
- Hysteric Saiyan Lady – A rush attack that is her Ultimate Blast in Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
- Ki Blast
- Mouth Energy Wave – Only while in her Great Ape transformation. The user fires a powerful mouth blast that inflicts quite a lot of damage.
- Rush attacks – Selypa's Ultimate Blast in the Budokai Tenkaichi video game series can be used as a rush attack even when in her Great Ape form, which is surprising as other giants (except Janemba's first form in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3) only use pure energy-based Ultimate Blasts.
- Saiyan Soul – One of Selypa's Blast 1 attacks in Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
- Wild Sense – One of Selypa's Blast 1 attacks in Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
- Selypa is one of the only female pure-blooded Saiyans to appear in the anime as a supporting character, as none have appeared in the manga, although a brief scene in North Kaio's recollection of the history of the Saiyans does show several full-blooded male Saiyans and a full-blooded female Saiyan (with a knife in her mouth) all dressed in primitive clothing. In Freeza's flashback of King Vegeta's revolt, one of his elite guards is female. There is also at least one female Saiyan in the bar scene when Bardock tries to warn his people that Freeza is going to attack.
- While other Saiyans' eyes are pitch black, Selypa's eyes appear to be purple. This makes her the only full-blooded Saiyan that has an eye color other than black.
- When Selypa fights against King Vegeta in Budokai Tenkaichi 3, King Vegeta does not seem to recognize her at all. Selpa also seems to imply that she wants the throne for herself. While King Vegeta could clearly recognize Bardock as one of his soldiers, he did not seem to recognize Selypa as one of his own soldiers.
- Selypa is the only member of Bardock's group besides Bardock to be playable in a video game, in her appearance in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3, while she (along with the rest of Bardock's team) appear in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 when Bardock does his Ultimate Blast.
- On Chichi's commentary in Budokai Tenkaichi 3, she states that Saiyan females do not age. This is in reference to the youthful appearance of Saiyans lasting much longer than Humans in order for them to fight longer.
- In Budokai Tenkaichi 3, she is not unlocked in her what if battle with Freeza even though it is her first appearance to the player in the game. She is, however, unlocked by winning Yamcha's Tournament on the hardest level.
- In Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru's original character designs of Fasha/Seripa, she wore the upper Saiyan mantle with the shoulder pieces. At her waist, there is a cloth-like substance which resembles a skirt. Her hair was also more bushy and larger. It is obvious these changed when Akira Toriyama finished his draft of the characters.
- The original name of Fasha/Celipa that is given to her by Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru is "Korn", a pun of the vegetable Corn.