From Dragon Ball Encyclopedia, the ''Dragon Ball'' wiki
Tiencha (ヤム飯, Yamuhan) is the product of Yamucha and Tenshinhan performing the Fusion Dance. He neither seen in the anime nor the manga. If the player performs the Fusion Dance incorrectly, the Fusion results in Skinny Tiencha.
Tiencha's name is formed by combining the FUNimation dub version of their names, Tien and Yamcha.
Tiencha's outfit is the same as the outfit that Gotenks wears. Like all Fusion Dance characters, Tiencha wears a blue vest around his waist, a green sash, white silky pants, dark shoes, and black wristbands. His hair style is a mix of Tenshinhan's baldness on the front and Yamucha's spiky hair on the back. Also, he has Tenshinhan's third eye and Yamucha's scars.
- Interestingly, Tiencha's third eye on his forehead is rotated at 180° when compared with Tenshinhan's eye.
In the Japanese version of Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2, Tiencha is a usable team character in the 10th stage (Neko Majin Z stage). There is also a small dialogue at the beginning of the stage where Tenshinhan and Yamucha fuse, with Goku acting surprised on the sidelines. In this stage, the player can only fight with Goku and Tiencha and must compete against Saibaimen, Nappa, Raditz, ReaCoom, Dabura, Commander Ginyu, and Kuriiza.
Forms and transformations
Tiencha does not have any transformations. Like every Fusion Dance character, however, he can become fat or skinny by making a mistake in the performance of the Fusion Dance leading to a failed fusion.
- Dodohameha – One part Kamehameha and one part Dodon Ray. The user puts his hands behind his back and then puts them in front of him and fires a large yellow blast fired from both his fingertips.
- Sirius Hammerfist – Kicks the opponent up in the air and then punches him and kicks him down again the Tiencha punches his opponent in the back when he is down.
- Spirit Cannon – Tiencha charges this like the Spirit Ball and puts his hands in the Ki Blast Cannon position before firing a blue beam with a yellow tinge. It locks on to them until it hits and it is Tiencha's strongest move.
- Whirlwind Impact Fist – Hits his opponent multiple times in his stomach and then finishes him with one hard punch that knocks the enemy down.
- Wolf Fang Jackhammer Fist – Tiencha kicks the opponent down then flies up and fires some ki balls at the opponent, sometimes finishing with a large ball of ki.
- Wolf Fang Machinegun Fist – Tiencha lands kicks and punches really fast on his opponent and finish with six kicks in the air and then knocks him down with the heel of his foot.
- Wolf Fang Volleyball Fist – Using the power of the Wolf, Tiencha knocks the opponent into the air multiple times like a volleyball and finishes with a spinning, leaping punch.
Main article: Failed fusions
Main article: Failed fusions
Tiencha achieves this form when both Yamucha and Tenshinhan stretch their hands when saying, "HAAH" in the last stage of the Fusion Dance. Tiencha can fly, but cannot do any special attacks and can only use punches, kicks, and simple ki attacks, and even this costs him a lot of his energy. After a combo attack or a special attack like the Dodohameha, he coughs.
- Yamucha thinks about fusing with Tenshinhan in Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai after he sees the powerful Fusion of Gotenks. Tenshinhan replies that he never would.