From Dragon Ball Encyclopedia, the ''Dragon Ball'' wiki
Orlen (オーレン, Ōren) is a member of Freeza's Force.
Orlen's Japanese name is a pun on the word Orenji, or Orange in English.
Orlen has orange skin, two large fangs, and red eyes.
Dragon Ball Z
Orlen appeared in "The Eldest Namek". He found the Namekian village that Vegeta had attacked earlier in his search for the Dragon Balls. He interrogated the only Namekian survivor and learned that it was Vegeta's doing. He then killed the survivor and returned to Freeza's Spaceship to report to Freeza. He let it slip that he had killed the survivor without first asking where Vegeta may have hidden the Dragon Ball, and this greatly angered Freeza. Freeza then killed Orlen without a second thought, zapping him with Eye Lasers as Zarbon watched on.
Orlen appeared in Dragon Ball Z: Sūpā Saiya Densetsu.
- Although his name is never mentioned in the anime, he is named Orlen in the closed captioning of the Ocean Group dub.
- Orlen only appears in the anime. In the manga, it is Appule who discovers the village that Vegeta has destroyed. Upon returning to report, Freeza does not kill him, but instead orders him to summon the Ginyu Force.
- In the Ocean Group dub, Freeza kills Orlen for cowardice instead of for killing the Namekian survivor before finding out where Vegeta may have hidden the village's Dragon Ball, as he did want to stay too long in the area in fear of running into Vegeta.
- In Dragon Ball Z Kai, Orlen is not killed by Freeza. Freeza merely calls for Appule. Before Appule comes in, Orlen is gone and does not appear again.
- Orlen is not seen in Hell with the others who are watching Kid Boo fight against Goku.