From Dragon Ball Encyclopedia, the ''Dragon Ball'' wiki
General Rild (リルド 将軍, Rirudo Shōgun ; FUNimation "General Rilldo") is Dr. Mu's general and commander of Planet M2's forces. Rild's first form is used for hiding his true power. His true abilities lie in his transformations. Rild can transform twice, each time slowly showing off his true power. In his second form, he is just as powerful as Super Saiyan Goku in Dragon Ball GT. In his final form, he is a lot stronger and his full power is shown.
 Black Star Dragon Ball Saga
Rild was a Machine Mutant created by Mu and appeared to be the leader of Mu's Machine Mutant armies. When Son Goku, Son Pan, and Trunks Brief arrived on Planet M2 with Gill, Rild sent the Sigma Force to capture them.
 Baby Saga
The Sigma Force were defeated by Goku, leaving Rild to take care of the two by himself. Using his special beam that turns things into metal, Rild captures Trunks, but is still defeated by Goku. After combining with the remaining scraps of the Mega Cannon Sigma, Rild powers up to his Meta-Rild form, forcing Goku to transform into a Super Saiyan to fight him properly. As Goku begins to gain the upper hand, Rild transforms again to allow him to fuse with any metal on the planet and make him nearly invincible.
While the trio try to leave the planet M-2, Rild stops them by grabbing hold of the ship. Trunks tries to reason with him, saying he was nothing but a pawn in Mu's games, just an inferior being that would be shut down once his plans with other creation Baby are complete. Rild refuses to listen. However, the three fire a combined Kamehameha-like attack, that easily kills the un-transformed Rild.
It is later revealed that Rild was in fact under the control of Baby.
 Super 17 Saga
Rild, along with the other villains, escaped from Hell, thanks to Mu and Gero. He is first seen chasing Pan and Satan, only for them to be saved by Son Gohan. The two end up fighting, with Rild easily gaining the upper hand. He is even successful in encasing Gohan's arm and leg in metal. He nearly kills Gohan, but is killed by a sneak attack from Majoob.
 Video games
Rild appeared in Dragon Ball GT: Transformation.
Base – In his base form, it seems that he only uses this form as his basic shape and level of power, though even his basic power was said by Goku to be even stronger than Majin Boo.
Meta-Rild – When Goku had beaten and destroyed the Mega Cannon Sigma and taken on Rild for awhile, the general pulled their pieces into himself through the ground and took on a suit of armor reminiscent to Nezi. Once in this Metal Form, Meta-Rild (メタル リルド, Metaru Rirudo), his power grew and he gained the attack he calls Hyper Metal-Rild Punch, but Goku was able to hold him off even with his new body.
Hyper Meta-Rild – When it was apparent that Meta-Rild was incapable of defeating Goku as he was, he activated this form. Now a creature of pure liquid metal, Hyper Meta-Rild proved to be a fearsome opponent. Being one with all metal and possessing the power to reshape and liquefy any metal around him, Hyper Meta-Rild had absolute control over the whole machine Planet M-2, effectively making him the planet itself. In the end, Hyper Meta-Rild proved to be too much and managed to trap a distracted Goku and Pan, encasing them in metal and sending them to Mu.
Hyper Meta-Rild in this form makes sounds while he walks that are nearly identical to Perfect Cell. He also speaks much like Cooler.
- Hyper Meta-Rild Punch – After calling the name of the attack, his left hand changes into a drill that expands as it moves forward, tearing everything apart that it hits. Goku was still able to stop it by grabbing the tip of the drill and gripping it until it stopped.
- Rocket Punch – A technique where Rild launches one of his arms at his opponent in the form of a rocket.
- Metal Breath – In all of his forms, Rild had the ability to turn anything into metal by firing a green beam out of his mouth, sometimes making the change spread to follow someone, as seen in the Super 17 Saga. Once he reached his liquid metal form and after hitting things with the beam, he showed the ability to control those hit with the beam and manipulate them as if they were water, once throwing a tide of liquid metal at Goku.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave.
- Shooting Knuckle
- Power Break
- Deadly Metal Needle – Deadly Metal Needle (デッドリー メタル ニードル, Deddorii Metaru Niidoru)
- Burst Attack
 Voice actors
- During his battle with Goku, he remarked that if Goku were to become a Machine Mutant, he would most likely turn out like him. It could possibly mean that he was once organic like Goku, or that that's how Mu would choose to make him. The former is most likely as explained from near human appearance and normal voice. If that really is the case, then that would make him very similar to No. 17 and No. 18 in that they were organic beings before meeting the twisted scientists, and were made into Androids/Machine Mutants but still retained their appearance and personality.
- In his Hyper Meta form, he was a 2nd character with shiny metal before Meta-Cooler and his Meta form similar to Cooler's final form (both forms were voiced by Andrew Chandler in the FUNimation dub as well.)
- Goku said that Rild was even stronger than Majin Boo when they first met.