From Dragon Ball Encyclopedia, the ''Dragon Ball'' wiki
|Forums: Index → Kame House → Favorite Fusion||Post|
 Baby Vegeta's analysis
Reasons why Gokule is the Best-
- He's the world's strongest warrior (Hercule) With the power of one the strongest saiyan fighter(Goku).
- His hairdo and mustache are AWESOME.
- It's a potara fusion.
- He has unknown powers (since he is only in Bodokai 2 the video game.)
 PrinceZarbon's analysis
I technically hate all fusions. I am forced to bare with Aka though (the fusion between Abo and Kado) as I remotely like him due to how he beautifully tore into Goten and Trunks in a majestic combination bounce maneuver, tossing them around like ragdolls. Otherwise, I hate all fusions of the heroes (most hatred for Gotenks, but also hate Gogeta and Vegito, equally arrogant and self-absorbed though not as stupid and childish as Gotenks). It encompasses arrogance, stupidity, and a huge ego, which is greatly enjoyed only when it is shattered by an opponent. Aside from Aka, I assume Piccolo's fusion with both Nail and Kami was a nice maneuver as it didn't alter his perception nor create a moron of a character; it rather added to his existing knowledge and capability (as witnessed in the battles against Frieza form II and Imperfect Cell, Piccolo kicked major behind in both, especially when he tore into Android 17 and made him look like a malfunctioning runt, which he was) So for me, if I have to choose:
- Aka [fusion of Abo and Kado]
- Piccolo [Nail and Kami]
- Mega Cannon Sigma Force [Commander Nezi, Ribet, and Bizu]
- Omega Shenron [as he fuses all the dragon powers]
 Silver Sinspawn's analysis
You Know I Was going to Choose these two
- Piccolo [Kami, And Nail]
- Tiencha [Tien and Yamcha]
- Prillin [Krillin and piccolo]
- Cellin [Cell and Krillin]
- Perfect Cell [Cell and androids 17 and 18]
But,thats only because all other Fusions (Minus Aka) Feature a Saiyan or Two.and Saiyans are Just too Cocky...
 LSSJTrunks' analysis
- Vegito - He is powerful even though i hate goku, he crushed super buu and his moves are good Final kamehameha, beam sword attack. hes the best of them all
- Tiencha - I dont know why but when i play Budokai 2, hes my number 1 choice
- Gotenks - 2 Kids fusion into a super saiyan 3 at underthe age of 10 each, that´s some power and his buu kamikaze and galactic donuts are coll attacks
 GogetaZVegito's analysis
- Gogeta - the most powerful being in all of the dragonball series
- Gotenks - Awsome ki attacks
- vegito - probable the second most powerful in the series
 Trueevildragon1's analysis
- Syn Shenron becomes Omega Shenron.
- Goku and Vegeta become Gogeta in Fusion Reborn.
- Goku and Vegeta become Vegito.
 kakarot 810's analysis
- Gotenks- he is just plain awesome!!!!
- Gogeta/Vegetto - the two most powerful beings and the last pure-blooded saiyans make these fusions downright deadly
- Piccolo (Super Namek) - wise, and strong!
- Semi-perfect cell - I just like him for some reason
- Veku - looks Hillarious
- Fat Gotenks - looks Hillarious
 FPSSJ Storm's analysis
- Gogeta - Well, when he's Super Gogeta, he hardly even tried when he beat Janemba (I might have spelt it wrong), which makes him pretty cool, as for SSJ4 Gogeta, he was the most powerful attack in the series, having used the 100x Big Bang Kamehameha, and deflecting Omega Shenron's Negative Karma Ball with a single kick.
- Vegito - A lot like Gogeta but perhaps not as powerful, but he's still pretty cool, being more powerfull than a SSJ3 and all.
- Gotenks - He's pretty childish, but he's 2 kids, and he's a SSJ3, that's awsome!
 Tasfeen's analysis
I think that these three Fusions are the best:
- SSJ4 Gogeta: He is the strongest warrior.
- Gotenks: He is awesome 'cos of his wacky attacks.
- Piccolo: He is very mature and his finishing move Special Beam Cannon can rip through flesh.
 TrueSaiyan22's analysis
- Gogeta: he has to be, by far, the best fusion character. Two of the greatest fighters combine to make this unstoppable warrior who makes all his fights look easy. Although while SSJ4 he is a bit too cocky and plays around too much....however his skills are great!
- Gotenks: Although they are kids, Trunks and Goten have got skills, and when they fuse their power is incredible! The moves they come up with are amazing and can really take alot out of you. Yeah, sure, they're cocky, but when you have their strength it really doesn't matter what you act like.
 Vilpich's analysis
- Totally Aka. Why? He looks cool.
 MacCooler's anlysis
- SSJ Gogeta, he just has that majestic appearance, unlike Vegito who is just a badass. Gogeta is a character who you just cant help but feel "electrified"!
- Vegito- he's a badass with a lightsaber!
 Liltroy614's analysis
I can see why people didn't choose saiyans for their cockiness but my favorite fusion is Gogeta(Fusion reborn) This was the 1st fusion that had "Silent Killer". Overall If he was fused with an ADULT Goku(since SSJ4 altered his appearence to an adult) they could've continued to be the "Silent Killer" however due to Goku's child form and not enough motivation(besides fighting the most powerful of villians that over powered him greatly) He thought it was play time more than serious time. But overall, Fusion Reborn Gogeta rocks, Silent killer yeah.
 TreVegeta17's analysis
- Gotenks, He's awesome, His attacks are very strong, He's short, Black and purple hair in the regular form is the straightest thing ever.
- Super 17, Super strong, Way Stronger than the regular 17, Shocking Death Ball is better than any other death balls.
 DBZ Kid's analysis
- Piccolo (Fusion With Kami)
 Katherine.Wortman 3456's analysis
- Gogeta (Goku and Vegeta)
- Gotenks (Goten and Trunks)
 Arvind0598's analysis
- Gogeta Supersaiyan 4,for he is the most powerful in the dragonball series.
- Vegetto,for he outmatched Buu and has a Happy and agressive nature.
- Gotenks,for his childish nature and power,And also for his attacks
- Omega shenron,For his ultimate power
 Kerry 24's analysis
- Kibito Kai
 Kamicollo's analysis
Aside from the fact that my favourite character is a Namekian Fusion, I hate all Fusion Dance and Potara Fusions (aside from Kibito Kai). They all seem to be childish, arrogant and overly egotistical. In order, it would have to go:
- Kibito Kai
 Shawn Yasumara's analysis
My favorite would have to be Vegitto,because he is so awesome!!!
 Legendary Super Saiyan Broly 3's analysis
- Gotenks why? cause he's awesome
- Vegito rocks
 A ninja's analysis
- Gokule as he has the best stash in the series...
- if this were real...Gogetenks ss4 gogeta with ss4 futrue gotenks fused is double fusion even possible something for the next "AF" anyways that would be awsome lol or frecell freiza and cell fused lol y didnt they learn that?teicha's pretty cool too
 Gogeta SSJ4's analysis
- Piccolo(Fusion with Nail and Kami)
 vegetaJr.rox's analysis
 SaiyanZ's analysis
- Kibito Kai/Old Kai
 Nubescout's analysis
- Ultimate Super Buu (From the [Dragonball Multiverse Fanfic])
- Complete Piccolo (Piccolo, Nail, Kami and King Piccolo-This fusion is from DBZ Supersonic warriors)
- Omega Shenron
- Perfect Cell
 Raging Blast's analysis
- Vegito(Vegetto) - 1.He looks more like Goku, 2.He is a result of Potara Earings, 3.Have much cool moves like Final Kamehameha,Kamehameha(with golden color)Banshee Blast,Spirit Sword ..., 4.He's a character with cool attitude, 5.He can become a super saiyan, 6.He is the coolest character in the anime
 Slayer25769's analysis
- Piccolo's fusions
 PrinceVegeta88's analysis
- Vegeto- 1rst off i love vegeta and 2nd he kicked buus butt :) (and did you see his beam sword sick :)
- Gogeta- goku ssj3 barely held his own then BOOM!! gogeta came in and brought a butt whiping to remember
- Veku - lol fart powers XD
 SonGogeta's analysis
- Gogeta - most badass character in the series
- Vegito - lame outfit, but still strong
- Veku - funny
- Gotenks - kinda cool
 Super Vegetto's analysis
- Goharotto (Goku & Gohan result with potara earrings)
- Piccolo (Kami & Nail)Piccolo (Kami & Nail)
- Hipotetical Fusion (Dende & Goku)
- Fat Gotenks
- Old Gotenks
 DBZFAN1995's analysis
- Vegetto(he's cool)
- kabitoshin (its akward and quite cool)
 DBZSS2Gohan25's analysis
I believe fusions add a new dimension to many of the charcters in the show. My favorites include:
- Gogeta- dominant character with the battle intelligence of Goku as well as the strong will-power of Vegeta
- Gotenks- amazing power for his age with some amazing move techniques
- Vegito- powerful character who is cunning enough to deal with the antics of Buu
Honorable Mention: Perfect Cell (I don't really consider this a fusion though, more like an absorption), Piccolo w/Nail and Kami (At one point one of the most powerful but never seems to do any lasting damage on an opponent)
 SSJ Vegetto's analysis
- Vegetto- He is awesome, cool, and could possibly go SS4
- Gogeta- A predocessor to Vegetto
- Gotenks- Two of my favorite characters into one...
 TienShinhan88's analysis
- Cell (perfect)
- super buu gohan absorbed
- Piccolo (nail,kami)
 Ss4gogeta's analysis
- SS4 Gogeta
- Android 17 + Cell
- Android 18 + Hell fighter 17
- Android 17 + Cell
- Fat Gotenks
- Kami + Piccolo + Nail
 Ibraheem0033's analysis
- Vegito and Gogeta. Two of the best combined together make the best fusions. Although I'd prefer Vegito.
 SuperSaiyan3Broly's analysis
- Perfect Cell
- Omega Shenron
- Piccolo and Kami
- Super 17
 GameFAQS' analysis
- Bulma + 18 (hypothetical...in mah dreams!) Or Eighta! (Eightteen and Bulma)
 Vegitossj64's analysis
- Vegito,and Gogeta.They ucking Rule All Goku And Vegeta The Top Warriors
- Super 17
- Kibito Kai
- Elder Kai
- Hypothical Fusion of Goku and Dende
- Piccolo(Fuse w/ Kami)
- Cell and Friza(Friecell)
 SonikFan112's analysis
I love most fusions, but I don't like Gogeta much.
- Gotenks: My favorite character and a awesome character fusion, with some awesome moves!
- Vegito: He beat Super Buu to a pulp! That's what he gets for absorbing Gotenks.
- Piccolo (Nail & kami): Stronger than Frieza AND Cell, he's awesome!
- Super Buu (Gohan): I really don't like Mystic Gohan.
 22.214.171.124 analysis
- SSJ4 Gogeta (SSJ4 Goku/SSJ4 Vegeta)
- Vegeto (Goku/Vegeta)
- Gotenks (Goten/Trunks)
- Gogeta (Goku/Vegeta)
- Super Cell (Goku/Cell)
 DragonSword129's analysis
- Super Buu (Gotenks)
- Super Buu (Piccolo)
- Piccolo (Kami)
- Super 17
 DatKiddown the street's analysis
- SSj4 Gogeta
- SSj3 Gotenks
- Piccolo w/ Kami
 Pritz x 10's analysis
- Gogeta - Looks awesome and is very powerful, the strongest in the series
- Gotenks - has awesome attacks and looks cool
- Gokule - Damn funny
- Vegito - The combination of the two most powerful beings in the galaxy
- Piccolo - fusion of 3 strong nameks - Piccolo, Neil and Kame
 Vegetagirl97's analysis
- Gogeta(ss4 goku/ ss4 vegeta)
- Vegeto(goku vegeta)
- gotenks (only because i thought their kamikaze ghost thing was cool)
 Super Saiyan 69's analysis
- Veku. Isn't him hilarious?
 SuperSaiyanGohan's analysis
- Gogeta (Goku & Vegeta)
- Vegito (Vegeta & Kakarot)
- Gotenks (Goten and Trunks)
 Favbot-DBZ's analysis
- Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta (strongest and most coolest fusion ever)
- Gotenks ( just 2 saiyan kids under the age of 12 getting to Super Saiyan 3 which Goku as a child couldnt do at all)
- Picollo and Nail and Kami ( makes Picollo super strong... just incredible)
- Omega Shenron ( a fusion of the different shadow dragons)
These are the best fusions.
 Newman33's analysis
- The best fusion is by far Super Vegito, because first It's a Potara Fusion. Second his power is incredible! Last its the fusion of Goku and Vegeta.
 Goten101's analysis
 Darkmagiciangirl's analysis
- Why Vegito is better - He's a potora earing fusion, which makes him a permanent fusion. His mixed attitude of both Goku and Vegeta's cockiness gives him a somewhat comical personality. He's also really powerful considering him being able to kick Super Buu's butt as a candy.
- Why Gogeta is better - He also has a comical personality as displayed in his battle against Omega Shenron, but he's also serious as shown in Fusion Reborn. He's also very powerful, some might say even more powerful than Vegito because his fusion transformation only lasts about 20 minutes.
- Why Gotenks is better - He's probably the most powerful kid known to the universe, considering he is made of Goku and Vegeta's sons and his able to go SSJ3. His personality also resembles somewhat Vegeta's.
- Why Piccolo is better - Both Nail and Kami is Piccolo's fusee's, which results in Piccolo having a heart for others. Even though he may not be the strongest, his wisdom certiantly makes up for it.
- Gogeta ( love in budokai tenkaichi 2 when he says im not goku or gogeta, i am your destruction.
- Krillku ( i did that in budokai tenkaichi 3 somehow.... )
 KokaraX's analysis
- I personally loved Gogeta and Vegito. I am more of a Vegito fan, and I think he would beat Gogeta, I also think Gogeta is awesome because he wasn't as arrogant plus the soul punisher was AWESOME! I kinda liked Gotenks but he was too weak and so arrogant, but the super ghost kamikaze attack was cool. I don't really like Aka cuz he looks like an obese, purple Dodoria.
 Legendarysupersaiyanchester's analysis
- Gogeta- AWESOME
- Vegito- Cool
- Gotenks- Lame
 Desmund22's analysis
 NomadMusik's analysis
SSJ Gogeta is the best because:
- He's not cocky, unlike some others. (Vegito, Gotenks, Cell)
- He killed his enemy quick.
 Mario6818's analysis
- Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta Is The Best. Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta Is The Best Cause He PAWNED Omega Shenron But Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta Is Very Cocky But Still The Best Fusion.
 KŪPĀ's analysis
- Vegito and Gogeta are pretty much tied in my book, I mean they are pretty mch the same (exept for the fusion and time limit and outfit and all that... but I think they are the coolest and strongest fusions, and Gogeta went SSJ4!!! Plus they are made up of the strongest two warriors EVER!!! Goku and Vegeta!!!
- Gotenks, he is the youngest fusion and the only one to go SSJ3, plus he could have beaten Buu but he was to cocky (wich makes him pretty funny.)
- Prilin, way cool and would probably have the COOLEST POWERS EVER!!! (like special distructo disk cannon or somthing...)
- Tiencha, he is just AWESOME!!! (And I love his Dodohameha!!!)
 Nai's picks
- SSJ4 Gogeta is the best because: Strongest protagonist of entire Dragon Ball series, Kicks Omega Shenron's ____, Makes me feel sorry for Vegeta, Totally new hair color, Just awesome!