Forum:Favorite Anime Series/Movies
From Dragon Ball Encyclopedia, the ''Dragon Ball'' wiki
|Forums: Index → Kame House → Favorite Anime Series/Movies||Post|
This section is for all your favorite anime movies and series. List them and explain next to it why you may like it in the same format. Disliked anime series/movies would go in a small section under the list, also in the same format. Have fun. -15:09, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
 PrinceZarbon's picks
- Dragon Ball Z / Dragon Ball / Dragon Ball GT - No other series offers the amount of unique and excellent designed villains in terms of background and appearance as this. My all-time favorites being Zarbon, Dodoria, and Cui.
- Vampire Hunter D / Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust - The animation was extremely brilliant in both instances (especially Bloodlust) and there's a slew of villains I like from both. My all-time favorites being Mashira and Benge.
- Hellsing - the storyline is intensely awesome. The characters are brilliant as well, especially Paladin Alexander Anderson, my personal favorite.
- Cowboy Bebop - Always loved the entire story. However, I wish it were longer. My favorite tale is definitely Waltz for Venus due to my favorite guy being Roco Bonnaro.
- One Piece - I love the story arcs and villains as usual. Some of my favorites are Cabaji, Siam, Butchi, Captain Kuro, Don Krieg, Arlong, etc. another really long list here.
- Shaman King - After seeing Lee Bailong (Pyron), it seemed to go well with me.
- Yu Yu Hakusho - If someone likes DBZ, they eventually might get into this. Gama from the Dark Tournament is my most favorite here. Make-up of the Seal.
- Fist of the North Star - Excellent kung fu style action, with pulsating and exploding nerves and muscles. Like Nappa constantly getting enraged. Very awesome series.
- Blood: The Last Vampire - Something about it just appealed to me. Maybe the animation or the way it was drawn.
- Bastard! - I liked the art style here.
- Berserk - This was another nice one.
- Naruto - the only series I actually hate, strongly. All the characters don't appeal to me, due to the fact that they don't have color and due to the fact that they all look like regular folk but without ninja garb, with raggedy clothing and ugly headbands. If I want to watch ninjas, I'd watch Mortal Kombat (best ninjas ever).
- Transformers - I also disliked Transformers, partly because I have a strong hatred against robots, machinery, mechs, etc. I always had a distaste for all things mechanized. Transformers in particular never appealed to me, it also seemed to be targeted at younger audiences. I did like Power Rangers though (not an anime) but as a defense, I only liked the rangers and villains, not the zords and mechs.
- Pokemon - Sometimes I don't even know if this is considered an anime... but it was horrible either way.
- Yu Gi Oh - Always disliked this card-related junk, all kids dueling stuff annoyed the life out of me. I hated pokemon for childish mini animals and this for childish card games.
- Hamtaro - Another really annoying mini-animal garbage.
- Card Captors - don't know what this is considered, always disliked it for the same reasons I disliked yu gi oh and pokemon.
- Digimon - more junk in the form of trading, cards, and dueling.
- Gundam Wing - and any other show that had to do with these mechs and bots.
- Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo - I never needed to pronounce it correctly because it was drawn to appeal to three-year-olds.
- Beyblade - more versus garbage using tools.
- Zoids - Another lame series about bots.
- Bakugan - More idiocy compiled to appeal to a younger audience.
Note: I'd like to see what everyone else comes up with. I may end up adding stuff to my lists after seeing it on yours. -15:09, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
 LSSJTrunk's picks
- Dragon ball / Z / GT - Tons of action so it's my fav
- Naruto / Shippuden - The ninja fighting theme was Great
- Bleach - Reminds me of yu yu hakusho (always fun to stay up at night and watch it)
- Code geass - The robot fightig was alright and the geass powers wre Amazing.
- One piece - Pirates fighting are cool, Zolo was the best
- yu yu hakusho - A sort of gore type of anime and Hiei was great
- Pokemon - The Games are fun and its one of the 1st anime i watched
- bobobo - IT was okay and the random parts were fine with me
- Full metal alchemist - The latest anime im watching. it seems cool
- Shamen king - The 1 who started it all
- Final Fantasy - It was preety neet , ive seen the latest 3 and i liked it (not sure how many they are since none of my friends like FF)
- Avatar - it was okay i didnt LOVE but it didnt Hate it either
- Sailor moon - I saw like 2 or 3 ep. and not impressed really
- Yu gi oh - Cards and no fighting doesn't get my attetnion
- Hikaru no go - i slept through the episode i was trying to watch
- Cowboy Bebop - Too old and looks like crap / Sorry but don't ask
- Gundam (all of them) - just never liked robots like this except on code geass
 Silver Sinspawn's picks
The Way I Get Into most Anime is Through its abridged Series (Berserk) ,or If its Just Insanely popular (Ie DBZ)
- Obviously,I Love DB/Z (not a Big Fan of GT,the only Person i Leiked in this was Eis and Nouva)
- And i Love One Piece,its my Favourite Anime (Not 4Kids,obviously) Because,well, I'm A Pirate,and Sanji's a Pimp,and Franky Had that Awesome Music Video to Super Duper Man
- Digimon,I Know it may Be lame,but its been with me all My Life :D
- Final Fantasy Unlimited,because im a Major FF Fanboy.
- Yu Yu Hakusho
And i Dislikes
- The Pokemon ANIME,the Games were Excellent,but anything 4Kids Does Automatically sucks.but i Suppose with out the Anime, the games would last so long
- Gantz,because,It Made No Sense to Me.Hard to Follow
- Bobobo-bobo-bo used to be one of my Favourite,but it got Repititve,tedious and FAR to random.and the plot made NO sense
 JayFlesh7891's picks
- Dragonball/Dragon Ball Z/Dragonball GT
- Naruto (excluding the PAINFUL filler before Shippuden)
- Cowboy Bebop (cried at the ending)
- Outlaw Star
- Gundam Wing
- Ruroni Kenshin
- One Piece
- Yu Yu Hakusho
 Trueevildragon's picks
- Dragonball/Z/GT(Its the father anime and it has a lot more action)
- Yuyuhakusho(Its like DBZ, but it's own plot and the characters are very likable)
- Rorouni Kenshin(Great)
- Zatch Bell
- Naruto(without the filler crap)
- Gundam(Any Gundam other than Gundam Seed)
- One Piece(original plot)
- Outlaw Star
- Hajime no Ippo
Animes I dislike
- Pokemon(This show is so annoying. It's the most repetitive series I have ever seen. The movies and games are entertaining, but the show itself is horrible.)
- Bobobobobo(It was not funny at all. This show didn't even have a storyline!)
- Bleach(I liked Soul Society arc and the Arrancar arcs, but everything else is not worth looking at. There are only a few likable(Grimmjow,Kenpachi and Sajin), and the more I look at it seems more like it's ripping things off from other anime. Plus, it's not the show itself I don't like. Sometimes the fans piss me off, but everything seems ok. I guess I don't hate the anime I just hate how overrated it is.)
- Yugioh GX and 5Ds(The original series was good, but when they came up with these two series it became stupid. Its like they are focusing on cards sells rather than making the show interesting.)
- Duel Masters(This anime is just terrible and corny. As a game and a show it sucks.)
- Beyblade(All this is tops attacking each other. What is so exciting about that?!)
Now that I think of, I hate any anime having to do with toys and card playing(other than the original Yugioh).
 GogetaZVegito's picks
- Dragon Ball Z
- Dragon Ball
- Dragon Ball GT
- One Piece (it got lame after crocidile was defeted)
- Naruto shippuden
- Slam Dunk
 Liltroy614's picks
- Dragonball Z
- Code Geass(Besides a bad ass main chracter with the power to control everyone and with the most intense fights featuring giant robots and the main character acting like a bad guy....Yeah)
- Bleach(Somewhat to DBZ but some bad ass characters like Grimmjow, Kisuku, Ichigo, and Byakuya)
- Yu Yu Hakusho(A Classic Favorite)
- Tekken(If there was ever a show, I bet it would be one of the best things ever.
- Inuyasha(Another Classic)
- Trigun(Another Bad Ass Show. I loved Vash)
- Full Metal Alchemist(Ed and Mustang......My Faves.)
- G Gundam("This hand of mind glows with an awesome might. Its burning Rage tells me to defeat you. Take this My Love, My Anger and all of my Sorrows. SHINING FINGER!!!!!" Who doesn't remember hearing that and seeing Domo destroy the living **** out of the other Gundams?)
- Yu Gi Oh 5D's(In GX they made it all about "Heroes", "Cybers", and "Cystal Beasts" but besides the cards in 5D's, and the bikes I mostly like the duels. Especially Yusei vs. Kiryu/Kalin
- Naruto(Pein supposedly the strongest, dies to Naruto. While Sasuke is supposed to be Equal to him. They've made him look like he can kill Goku O_o)
- Digimon(Hated everything about it)
- One Piece(Not as much as Digimon but still hate it)
- Pokemon(Just Terrible but the games are alright.
- Death Note(Same plot as Code Geass just that no robots, and it features a Notebook that only kills that is shared amongest psycho(Mikami), idiot(Misa Amane). Also Light/Kira Excicuted it poorly, result Light dies being an completed idiot as he failed what he started. as for Lelouch completed his goals but died)
Honorable Mentions: Ruroni Kenshin, Case Closed, Blood +
 Final Flash15's picks
- DB,DBZ,DBGT (its got tone of action and a long StoryPlot and i know it looks old but it is great, Best anime of all time)
- Yu Yu hakusho (its like Dbz and the Dark tournament is they best of all)
- Code Geass (saddest Ending of all time and hope for a season 3)
- Naruto (I even liked the filler between Shippuden and have 135 episodes of Naruto and 62 of Shippuden)
- One piece (of course i Hate the 4Kids dubbing but i watch the japanese episodes)
- Slam Dunk (My favorite Sport into a anime is great!)
- Berserk (it looks really good and just amazing)
- Bleach (even though it may be taking a lot of yu yu hakusho stuff, its still really good but wish Ichigo wasn't main character
- Shamon King (it was cool when it was on but it seems a bit short)
- Yugioh ( i only liked battle City, the 16 man tournament, and GX. everything else really sucked)
 Dragonballgirl1's picks
Favorites I'm like the more older shows.
- Dragonball/Dragonball Z/ Dragonball GT. #1 favorite. No other anime show have the same or more intense designes, personalities/people, or complete summary or storyline than DBZ. If I had 1 million dollars, I'd buy a mansion, and make one of the rooms full of DBZ stuff!
- Pokemon. Not really a pokemon fan, and I like the early episodes (now they are crappy) and games, but it goes as number 2 because if it were not for Pokemon ( first anime i ever watched) I would not like anime.
- Yu Yu Hakasho. One of first anime shows. Plus it's really, really cool. I watched when I was 10 at my cousin's house.
- Sailor Moon. I started watching it around 12/13. I's one of my favs because the characters are nice. I like later in the series, because that is when it becomes more of a action kind of anime shows, and action animes are my favorites.
- All Hayoa Miyazaki films. He is one of my favorite anime film makers. I like My Neighbor Totoro, Kiki's Delivery Service, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle and Ponyo (Japanese version).
- Inuyasha. Very, very cool and unique.
- Mahōtsukai Sarī. Little Witch Sally in America, it's an 1960's show about 3 a little girl named Sally who is a witch. It was very cute and cool.
- Naruto. Sorry to Naruto fans, but i did not like naruto. No offense, but it was stupid, over-rated, and lame.
- Cutie Honey. A 70's show. It was stupid and pointless. But I did like the drawings and the theme song.
- One Piece. Once again, no offense to anyone who likes it, but i just thought it was kin of stupid and lame. And I didn't like the drawings.
- BoBoBo. It was just a piece of crap. A guy fighting people with his 5 feet long nose hairs? Seriously.
- Transformers. Transforming robots? So babyish.
- Yu Gi Yo. It was stupid and was for 6/7 year olds.
 Hatchyack1990's picks
- Dragon Ball Z. I have loved the anime ever since I was a little kid and still love it tremendously to this day. No other show has captured my imagination and held my interest like DBZ.
- Dragon Ball. I really enjoyed Dragon Ball as it had more of a martial arts feel to it than DBZ or GT. The fights were very well drawn out and the story lines were original and entertaining.
- Dragon Ball GT. Despite what some people say, I enjoyed DBGT. I felt that it was necessary because as much as I love Dragon Ball Z, it really didn't have an ending. DBGT gave the series a proper ending in my opinion.
- Yu Yu Hakusho. This was a really cool show. I though it had kind of a DBZ feel to it. I really enjoyed watching it, and Hiei was awesome.
- Inuyasha. I remember watching this on Adult Swim. I thoroughly enjoyed this series and thought it was very entertaining.
- G Gundam. I loved Gundam Wing, but G Gundam really caught my attention as a kid. The fact that they get in a body suit and controlled the Gundam with their body was cool.
- Ruroni Kenshin. I absolutely loved this show as a kid. The animation style was dark and I loved the sword fights. I would recommend this anime to anyone who has not seen it.
- Lupin the 3rd. Ths was a really cool show. I remember watching it on Adult Swim. I liked the animation style and the episodes were well thought out.
- Case Closed. I never was a big fan of detective shows, but Case Closed was very entertaining to me. I really enjoyed it.
- Pokemon. Even though I'm not a fan of the show anymore, I had to make it a part of this list simply because of how much I loved it as a kid. I have fond memories of watching it excitedly on Kids WB on Saturday mornings.
- Hamtaro. Never really got into this one. I just found it annoying.
- Naruto. I remember some kids praising this as the next DBZ. I tried to go into it with an open mind and I was not really impressed.
- Bakugan. It's beyond me how this got so popular.
- Digimon. I tried to get into this. I was a big fan of Pokemon at the time, but I just found this boring.
- Yu Gi Oh. I tried to get into this, I used to like Card Captors and Pokemon, so I thought I would give this a try. I was a bit disappointed. No fighting and just playing cards. Not really my thing.
- Beyblade. Using tops to fight ? Just couldn't get into this anime.
- Zoids.I just thought this anime was really boring.
- Transformers:Armada. I just thought this was a boring show. Really couldn't get into it.
- .hack//sign. Another anime I tried to get into and just found it uninteresting.
- Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo. I watched it for the first time because of it's ridiculous name and was not impressed. Couldn't get into this one either.
 Jeffman13's picks
- Dragon Ball/Z/GT (Been watching religiously since 2nd Grade)
- The Slayers ( 3 words, ACTION, Humor, and AN AWESOME SOUNDTRACK)
- One Piece (Some great characters and story line)
- Revolutionary Girl Utena (I can't explain it! It's so good!)
- Tokyo Mew Mew (My little guilty pleasure!)
- Sailor Moon (Dub sucks, but outstanding in Japanese)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! (Bloodcurling in Japanese!)
- Yu Yu Hakusho! (SPIRIT GUN!!!!!)
- Demenshita! Powerpuff Girls Z (Great Soundtrack! Great Story! Great Style!)
- Dr. Slump (Can't wait until Funimation finally dubs it!)
- Bakugan (Yu-Gi-Oh!/Pokeman ripoff, unoriginal)
- 4Kids One Piece (An anime all it's own, and It sucked, BAAAAAAAAAAAAD)
- Sonic X (Do I really need to explain it?)
- Shamen King (Manga was great, anime, not so much)
- Hikaru No Go (Great Manga!, But didn't work as well as an anime)
 MacCooler's picks
- Dragon ball/Z- why we are here anyway
- Yu Yu Hakusho- good charactors and plots; the fighting is in almost every one of these lists so why should we note it?
- S-Cry-Ed- It would be number two but I'm too loyal to YYH
- Digimon- seasons 1 and two were good for teaching friendship at a young age and was actually GOOD
- Pokemon- the first 4-5 seasons were pretty cool
- G-gundum- the only one I've watch besides SD
- Shaman king- this show was the bomb
- Zoids- they were awesome and made good, yet hard to assemble toys
- pokemon- latter seasons
- digimon- same with pokemon
- GT- couldn't except that piccolo won't come back[and no goddamned Adult Gotenks]
- YuGiOh[5d's] the rest of the series were OK but this was a catastrophe of anime
- Avatar- ended horrible, why I don't like I robot
 Gene195's picks
- Code Geass - Great characters intersting story and amazing end.
- Death Note - Good characters good transition for light from an intelligent killer to an insane psychopath.
- Akagi - There's just something awesome about it.
- Katekyoshi hitman reborn - Gokudera and Chrome are awesome.
- Outlaw star - Gene starwind no need to say more.
- D Gray man - starts off rather typically but it becomes much darker and intense later on.
- Dragonball/Z/GT - Great action and provides wonderful video game material.
- pokemon - The games are decent the tv show is so unbearably dull.
- digimon - The games sucked and so did this.
- Yu-Gi-Oh - The original is bearable the rest is just awful though.
- Any that don't involve an actual plot and are basically animated soap operas.
 Ssj5vegetas picks
- Dragonball: the whole thing is great from the action to the humour thats dropped in every once in a while.
- Bleach: I like how it hardly ever gets too serious without adding anything funny.
- Death note: I dont know how they kept that storyline interesting but they did and it was awesome.
- Hellsing: Alucard is just hardcore.
- Soul Eater: Wierd idea but it works great.
- Shaman King: I used to watch this nearly everyday i loved it.
- Dead Leaves: Seriously if u havent seen this movie you need to.
- Spirited Away: It made me cry.
- Pokemon: Purely for childhood memories this had to be on here.
- Naruto: I really really hate it.
- One Piece: The second season ruined it.
- Yu Yu Hakashu: I just find it boring.
- Yu-Gi-Oh: I think its boring because its just the same thing every time the world is in danger and only the power of the cards can save it.
- Gundam: why was this made it sucks.
 Lawsmar's picks
- Dragonball Z - Do I really need a reason for pure awesome?
- Yu Yu Hakusho - Season 2 is my second favorite season/saga of any anime, but I feel like the series when downhill after season 2 just a tad.
- Rurouni Kenshin - If this ended after season 2, this would be my all time favorite anime. Season 2 was my favorite season/saga of any anime. Season 3 was terrible and was a huge letdown for me.
- G Gundam - Wearing the bodysuit made the movements more realistic to me, although every episode practically ends the same way (SHINING FINGERS/BURNING FINGERS), although I love watching him say "This hand of mine glows with an awesome power, its burning grip tells me to defeat you. Take this! My love!! My anger!! And all of my sorrow", that can never get old.
- Gundam Wing - First gundam show I ever watched, plus Epyon is bad ass.
I dislike practically every other anime show that I haven't listed above. ^^
 Dankedude's picks
- Dragon Ball Z - Awesomeness duh!
- Elfen Lied - Very beautiful story and romance.
- Outlaw Star - Poor man's Cowboy Bebop but hell I loved it.
- Dragon Ball - Hilarious antics and action.
- Zoids - Giant robot animals.
- Yu-Gi-Oh - See dislikes for reason.
- Bobobo - farts and hair are weapons...it's like the worst concept ever!
- Yu-Gi-Oh GX - Let's build a school for card games surely it will be an amazing concept.
- Avatar - Nickolodeon's answer to anime with absolutely nothing clever.
- Bakugan - It's Yu-Gi-Oh but with a different name and kids who see images of monsters without technology.
- Pokemon(With Pokemon USA voices) - Ash: (Insert smokers voice) Go Pikachu use Thunder Bolt for the 175 billionth time on Team Rocket. Brock: Duh me like girls long time. Dawn: I'm generic. Pikachu: WTF happened to this show?
 SaiyanWarriorGoku's picks
- DragonBall - At one point I liked DragonBall Z a lot more, but I re-watched it DB and fell in love with the story all over again, I love the art style and just about everything in this show, it's fun to watch Goku grow up. No doubt if I have kids, they'll watch this.
- DragonBall Z - This is my childhood, I grew up with watching DBZ and I just love it. As a kid you just watch it for the violence (Which is why so many people who stopped watching it think it's only violence) But there's such a great and influential show, I mean look at Sonic the Hedgehog and other franchises, they try to immitate DBZ to make success.
- DragonBall GT - I know some of you dislike it and even hate it, but it's great. After all DragonBall wasn't just about violence and such. Toei just wanted to bring it back to how it was at first.
- Rurouni Kenshin - I just love this show... You gotta watch it.
- Yuyu Hakusho - A lot like DBZ (In a good way) But pretty original.
- Fullmetal Alchemist - It's a good show, it also has a cool story but you have to pay attention to it to get it.
- Naruto - I don't care how much you like it, I hate it so much. Just by looking at the characters and hearing about the story, this show is a load of crap.
- Sonic X - Oh god >_> I don't wanna talk about this...
- Pokemon - I like the games but hate the show after the Johto saga. =/ It gets worse every season...
 nono1944's picks
- One piece(exept the 4kids dub,I REALLY LIKED IT!!!!)
- Soul eater(really...i don't know if it should be first,or 2nd,BUT YOU MUST WATCH IT!!!)
- Fullmetal alchemist(one EPIC AND FUNNY ANIME,but i just disliked the end...)
- Rozen Maiden(traumend)(A mixing of comedy and fighting...SO COOL ^w^,but reccomended for girls)
- dragon ball Z(i like this one...but ssj scared me for life...still pretty cool,but you must ABSOLUTLY watch dragon ball BEFORE dragon ball Z)
- claymore(too serious...)
- death note(TOO MUCH BLOOD AND BAD ENDING)
- 4kids one piece(really...don't ask me why...)
- 4kids tokyo mew mew(FOR 2 REASONS: first,its dubbed by 4kids.Second,always saying something to transform or screaming the attack that we only have one really bore me.)
 Mitcheru Daiya's picks
- Dragonball Z
- Rurouni Kenshin
- Death Note. Great manga, and the anime did it justice.
- Kanto Pokemon Arc (<^.^>)
- Naruto. Terrible series from beginning to end. I've kept current with the manga because it's a requisite for my anime club. The story is a bland run-on with no creativity. It's also the biggest cliche I've ever read.
- Bleach. After the first fifty or so episodes the story just becomes a waste of good ideas.
Naruto and Bleach both are OVER-RATED to the MAX
 Nubescout's picks
- Dragonball/Z/GT/Z Kai
- Elfen Lied
- Yu Yu Hakusho
- One Piece
- Afro Samurai
- Dante's Inferno
- Ninja Scroll
 Gogeta SSJ5's picks
- Dragon Ball/Z/GT
- Kung Fu
 Santoryuu108's picks
Top 10 Favorite Anime:
- One Piece-Funny, great action, fantastic storyline. It ticks all the boxes.
- Dragon Ball-Even funnier than One Piece, more great fight scenes, only loses because of less plot.
- Dragon Ball Z- Best fight scenes in any anime, also decent humor.
- Yu-Yu Hakusho-Any self-respecting DBZ fan should definitely check this out.
- Death Note-A bit different from the rest of this list, a fantastic story but too short to be higher up.
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood-Really good on all levels just like One Piece, but slightly less in each.
- Fullmetal Alchemist-Same reasons, only lower because it strays from the manga
- Sergeant Frog-Stupid, inexplicable, and confuses me to no end, but it's so freaking hilarious!
- Dragon Ball GT-Can't compare to the original, but still decent in its own right.
- Naruto-I like it, but it's too much of a downer as of late
- The 4Kids dub of any anime-do I really need an explanation? They suck.
- Avatar-short, inconsistent, and a very weak ending.
- Any shojo-Boring.
 Slayer25769's picks
- Dragon Ball / Z - The Original Dragon Ball is my favorite but DBZ was awesome as well.
- Fist of the North Star - Nothing says awesome like peoples heads exploding and a whole lotta blood
- Yu Yu Hakusho - probably the closest thing to Dragon Ball Z
- G Gundam - Most Gundam series were decent but this one was awesome
- Dirty Pair - 80's + Future + Two Sexy Female leads + Synthesizer Background Music = Awesome
- Dr. Slump - I have only seen a couple episodes in a random order due to it being japan only and hard to find online but I already love it.
- Trigun - Good Anime but should have gone on a bit longer.
- Lupin III - Great and Funny Classic
- Ranma 1/2 - Classic series with lots of funny moments
- Any Yaoi Series - It burns
- Any Series that revolves around playing a card game or something similar
- Pokemon - The show is terrible but the game series it is based off of is good
- Digimon - Like Pokemon it is terrible except this franchise doesn't have a good game series to save it
- Death Note - seems very Emo
- Inuyasha - its an ok manga but a bad anime
- Graveyard of the Fire Flies - All it did was make me feel sad
 GOTENKSS' picks
- Dragon ball Z
- One piece
- Dragon ball
- Slam dunk
- Samurai X
- YU YU Hakusho
- The Law of Ueki
 Tensa Zabimaru's picks
- Dragon Ball/Z - The start of all manga/anime. Most awesome-est series eva created!
- Bleach - Great story. Awesome characters. action's great. it's dragging on a bit too long but the plot twists are awesome.
- Naruto - It is a pretty good series. its getting a bit boring but still good.
- Dragon Ball GT - Good, but no as good as the first 2. It was kinda boring and unexpected thing occured.
- Yu-gi-oh - i like it when i was young and almost solely for the abridged series.
- One piece - its pretty good. characters are cool. humour is okay. A bit too serious at the moment.
- Gundam - only seen the games. yet to start watching. seems awesome!
- Tekken - if there was a series it would be da bomb!
 Omegaplib's picks
- Dragon Ball/Z/GT - The Series ARE PURE AWESOMENESS!
- Dragon Ball Kai - Seeing All Over Again In HD so what do ya say my little friend?
- Katekyo Hitman REBORN! - Great Anime,Good Story,Good Fights i really recommend people to Watch.
- Death Note - This is DBZ without using kamehameha and Other Powers!Awesome.
- D.Gray-Man - I like these series they are Great! it has everything to be famous as those Animes(Naruto and Bleach by Example)
- Busou Renkin - It has only 26 episodes but are very good! It has been made by the same creator of Rurouni Kenshin!
- Pokémon - The series can suck now,but if we back to the past this anime will be marked as one of my favorite.
- Trigun - Good series it's worth to watch.
- The Prince of Tennis - These series are very good i like it,but i don't have time to watch enough.
- Hunter x Hunter - Fun,cool battles.
- Saint Seiya - loved it.
- Naruto - I like it but it sucks now.
- Inuyasha - Used to like but i don't see anymore.
- Bleach - THIS THING SUCKS.
- Bakugan - Total Gayness.
- Digimon - Not Good.
- Yu-gi-oh! - Cards and More Cards killing each other.
- Yu Yu Hakusho - Too boring.
 DRAGON'S picks
- DRAGONBALL/DRAGONBALL Z
- Naruto/Naruto Shipuden
- SHAMAN KING
Do not know more... Dislike
- Pokemon The games are no junknothing special but not junck. The show is repetitive junck.
- Yu gi oh(Card foolishness I meqan they just are lucky and draw the right card lately it became a bit better with some real fights but still)
 SonicJetWave's picks
- Yu Yu Hakusho
- Naruto- Not as bad as everyone made it, but the fillers was terrible Shippuden is much better
- Bleach- Would've made it before Naruto, but the year long fillers was awful and boring
- Code Geass
- Dragonball- All series, it is still overrated. I hate the screaming for half the episode.
- Death Note
- Pokemon(Season1)- The games was much better, now it gotten worst, but I still like the Pokemon from the 4th Generation.
- Ruruouni Kenshin
- Cowboy Bebop- No plot. Overrated.
- One Piece- Not funny, the Manga is terrible, I don't understand half the things they show. But the Anime is okay.
- Fairy Tail- Same as One Piece, except I do understand most of the thinks they do.
- Gundam(Everything except the original)- I don't understand half the thinks they do, the fights are short, and they don't even have that much action. Original is win.
- Slam Dunk- Sports+Anime=FAIL
 NejiHyuga900's picks
My Top 5 Favorites
- Naruto / Shippūden
- Dragon Ball / Z / GT
- Yu-Gi-Oh! (all)
- Pokémon (all)
 22.214.171.124 guy's picks
- Death Note
- Digimon adventure/tames/savers(and japanese frontier
- bleach(except bount and the last half of the sword fiends arc)
- Shaman king
- Yu-Gi-Oh(original series only)
- Monster Rancher(old school)
- and then a anime whos name escapes me it involved talking and fighting food it was on fox kids for awhile so i dont remember it at all i just remember that 9 year old me enjoyed it)
 SaiyanZ's picks
- Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Kai - Classic, Epic, Grandfather of all animes.....Simply just love it. Toonami, Funimation etc.....thank you
- Yu Yu Hakusho - Again, thank you Toonami for showing me another great anime
- Rurouni Kenshin - Soundtracks, characters, plot etc. make it a must-see. Thank you, Toonami
- Cowboy Bepop - Almost as good as Rurouni Kenshin, it was just too short. Thanks, Toonami
- Gundam Wing/G Gundam - Soundtracks make this a hit show. Depth of the characters are pretty good too. Toonami, thanks
- One Piece - This anime might have the best plot ever. Toonami showed it for a couple of seasons, so for that, you have my thanks
- Naruto - Put this right up there with One Piece for best plot ever. Very strong emotional themes. Thank you, Toonami
- Fist of the North Star - Think Dragon Ball, with a down-to-earth setting, and real kung-fu in action, and now you have a classic.
- Bleach - I like the ideas and concepts and designs of the characters. Seems very Lady Gaga-ish
- Shaman King - Yoh!!!!!! I simply love the Great Fire Spirit
- Pokemon - Don't know why I still watch it.....damn you 4Kids for hypnotizing me into whether Ash will get a new Pokemon or not.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! - I hate the 4Kids dub
- Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo - The title itself should give you a clue in to what this thing is
 lefthand's picks
- DRAGONBALL and all its spinnoffs (garlic jr saga sucked)
- yu gi oh i like watching people coming out of cards to fight
- FLCL the whole series was only 6 episodes but its hella funny
- bleach a lot of fighting and action (and dramatic)
- pokemon it just keeps going
- avater its not really anime but people think it is even thou it was made in the usa
- digimon it sucks in general
- inu yasha it kinda on the fence about this one
 Kamipiccolo's picks
- Pokemon (The first anime whicch I watched. I have almost all of its games)
- Dragon Ball Z
- Dragon Ball GT
- Bakugan New Vestroia
- Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
- Beyblade G Revoloution
- Lost (This is cool)
- Dragon Ball (Because its perverted)
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer (Lame)
- 24 (Too much Drama)
- The Ghost Whisperer (Not even Scary)
- Duel masters (Lamest Show on Earth)
 Popcornchiken's picks
- dragon ball Z
- dragon ball
- dragon ball GT
 TienchaX's picks
- Dragon Ball Z/Kai - Grand daddy of all animes, the action is so great it's practically unbelievable!
- Naruto - A great anime packed with ninja action and great plot. Watch out for the fillers!
- Bleach - Sweet samurai style action, with a great plot.
- Yu Yu Hakusho - This anime is alot like Bleach, and has great fighting action!
- Yu-Gi-Oh - A decent anime I find pretty good.
- Pokemon (Before Chronicles) - I remember when I used to watch this when I was younger. It was a joy playing Pokemon video games too, and having the classic Johto region around.
- Pokemon (After Chronicles) - Well, when I said I enjoyed Pokemon, I didn't mean the horrible things that came after Pokemon Chronicles.
- Bakugan - Really? Alright, we already have people fighting for the world with animals coming out of red and white balls, but robots popping out of decahedrons? C'mon now.
- Duel Masters - I never got the time to get into this one, but by the looks of it when I first saw it....
- Beyblades - I played with the little tops when I was little, but I didn't see the anime when I was little.
- Avatar The Last Airbender - Don't get me wrong, this anime is pretty cool, but the action is rarely good. No injuries really, just scars and burns. No sword fights, no fist fights, just people throwing the elements around at each other. It could've been something really good, too bad it was made by Nickelodeon.
 TienShinhan88's picks
- one piece
 Enjoyyourpork's picks
- DB/DBZ/DBGT (of course)
- Deathnote (CUZ IT IS INTENSE!!!!! FREAKIN POTATO CHIP)
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (its a good mecha anime that goes pretty fast)
- One Piece (drawing style isnt that bad)
- Bleach (...its getting better)
- Full Metal Alchemist/ FMA Brotherhood
- Hellsing (omfg vampire ownage)
- Katekyo Hitman Reborn
- Fairy Tail (yea...its fun)
- Gintama (there might not be much of a plot but the comedy makes up for it)
- Pokemon (after first season and apparently ash now has throat cancer)
- Neon Genesis Evangelion (the plot was a big clusterf*** of random problems)
- Anything Shoujo (I'm a manly man that watches manly things)
- Anything yaoi ( i dont do the gay)
 TheDarkPrinceReturns!'s picks
MY FAVORITES ARE:
- DB SERIES (DUH! its by far the grand-master of all anime! & dbz is the best of all! hands down. i think db was better than gt. gt had so much more potential to of been better. but oh well XD)
- FIST OF THE NORTH STAR (an EPIC anime. great story and amazing action! i would love to see it cross over with dbz!)
- DEATH NOTE (its just GREAT. this anime shows an amazing display of intelligence)
- X MEN (some of marvel's finest work!)
- X MEN EVOLUTION (a great spin off the original x men, unlike many other spin offs that suck! x men evolution is awsome)
- YU GI OH! (only the original series, the rest of it is LAME! i'm not into dueling card type things but yu gi oh is an exception due to it having a cool story, at least in the 1st 3 seasons, lol)
- DIGIMON (only the 1st and 2nd seasons, they got lame after that. seasons 1 and 2 were really fun to watch)
- BEAST WARS: TRANSFORMERS (its awsome, beast wars is great. i very much prefer it over the original transformers)
- HEAVY GEAR (an awsome anime. very fun to watch)
- DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS (i didnt really watch it that much but it was still very good)
- BATMAN OF THE FUTURE (again, didnt really watch it much but it was pretty cool)
- SPIDER-MAN (i didnt watch spider man as much as x men, but i did like it due to the awsome characters)
- JACKIE CHAN ADVENTURES (the best part is that jackie chan did the voice over himself in it. story was cool for the 1st couple of seasons too. but then they just dragged it on for no reason. oh well, jackie chan ftw! lol)
- BEYBLADE (it was pretty fun to watch and play with the spinners in real life, lol)
- CUBIX (i dont know if this is considered an anime but oh well, lol. it was quiet fun to watch)
 Trajano's picks
- Dragon Ball GT
- Dragon Ball Z
- Dragon Ball
- Mortal Combat
(But I still hate the ones that say that Naruto is better than Dragon Ball Z. Goku would kick Naruto'ass)
 Wolf Girl 21's picks
- Vampire Princess Miyu- I honestly believe that this is the best "magical girl" anime.
- Hayao Miyazaki films- Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke are my absolute favorites, but I like Ponyo and Kiki's Delivery Service.
- Hell Girl (Jigoku Shojo)- Although it may have a few emotional episodes, it still grabs my attention.
- Grave of the Fireflies- A very beautiful movie, but I cried.
- Dragon Ball Z- my brother got me into watching this when we were little, I still watch a few episodes on Youtube.
- Ah My Goddess!- beautiful
- Wolf's Rain- beautiful, but bloody anime
- Satoshi Kon films- love his animation style.
- Blue Submarine #6
- Avatar: The Last Airbender- this "anime cartoon" does not deserve the "Avatar" title, I perfer the James Cameron movie.
- Pokemon- grew bored with it very quickly, plus I hate the dub.
- Yu-gi-oh- the dub is irritating to listen to.
- Digimon- same thing as Pokemon, but really I hate the dub.
Heck, I hate everything dubbed by 4kids. It is way better to listen to the original audio.
 Sgt. Frog's picks
- Dragonball - It was the last of the series for me to watch but is definitely my favorite.
- Dragonball Z (Saiyan-Frieza Saga) - In my opinion, DBZ at its finest.
- Deathnote - I like Light.
- Dragonball GT - Brought back a lot of what the Dragonball series was about.
- Sergeant Frog - Insanity galore.
- Shin Chan - More goofball.
- Blue Seed - I remember watching this one every week when I was younger and thought it was pretty cool.
- Vandread - It was a cool concept and didn't have a lot of robot stuff.
- Fullmetal Alchemist - I liked what I saw of this but it was taking up a lot of my time.
- Origin: Spirts of the Past - This was an okay movie should have been longer.
- Anything dubbed by 4kids.
- Just about anything having to do with robots.
- Revolutionary Girl Utena - Could not get into it.
- Pani Poni Dash - Just didn't like the dub I saw of it.
- DBZ (Everything else) - I didn't like how the series had nothing to do with the dragon balls after Frieza, it was more about epic fights.
Wants to see
- Bamboo Blade
 Bensanta100's picks
- DB/DBZ/DBGT: I'd not like DB really but DBZ And GT was pretty good
- Naruto: I Dont really like Naruto for 4 or 5 years but when I saw Naruto Shippuden I liked it again
- Avatar: I liked it all times and I can not wait for the movie and the 2nd and 3rd
- Yugioh: two works Great Show
- 4kids One Piece: Hate It! Its Suck!!!
I have alot of shows and thats all the ones I can think now.
 Mrs.popos assistant's picks
- Naruto - Prince zarbon said that but..... the look of the anime dose'nt mattter. All I need in a anime is to make me laugh my pants off. I LOVE Naruto If I could wacth it I would. My brother says I can't he can't wacth it too.
- DBZ is my fav why do you think I go the Wiki?????? Cause I am super bored!!!! NOT. I have a live you know. CAUSE THE SHOW IS COOL.
- Poke'mon rocks that's it I do not know alot about anime.
 Vegitossj64's picks
- Dragon Ball Z
- Dragon Ball
- Dragon Ball GT
- Dragon Ball Kai
- Lucky Star
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
- Death Note
- Azu Manga Daio
 Favbot-DBZ's picks
- DragonBall Z ( best thing ever with a cool action and fighting theme)
- DragonBall (lots of action and perverted jokes)
- DragonBall GT ( badass badguys and good long fights)
- Naruto ( there are ninjas in this series... and they have pretty cool techniques)
- Pokemon ( the pokemon themselves are mad cool and strong... and the games are amazing too)
- Yugioh (its stupid, nuff said)
- Yugioh 5D's (bad remake of yugioh)
- Yugioh GX (EVEN MORE STUPID!)
- Bleach (weird and creepy anime)
- One Piece (a stupid kid who can stretch any part of his body... plus hes a pirate and has girl. friends... i hope u get, why this show makes nooooo sense)
 SuperCell3000's picks
- Dragon Ball Z ~ it is the best out there, it has all the elements comic relief, action, suspence, its only fault was too much suspence, it was like 15 episodes of the 5 minute fight of Goku vs. Freiza
- Dragon Ball ~ just like dragon ball z, all the elements are the same, as well as the faults, its #2 because the action wasnt as well thought out or as imaginative
- Dragon Ball GT ~ it had action as well, however, the plots weren't as well thought out as the others, and the black star dragon ball saga sucked big time, and i hate pan
- Zatch Bell ~ i loved this show, but after a while it got very repetitive
- Pokemon ~ i loved this show when i was younger, the games were and still are awesome, but after cartoon network took over it got stupid and every episode is the same, the movies are okay i guess
- Sailor Moon ~ i loved this show too, its last because there was too much romance and drama
- Naruto ~ omg i hate this show with a passion so much i cant explain it
- Digimon ~ it was too hard to follow, there was so many digimon it was hard to keep up to be honest i just hate tv shows about machinces with the exception of the androids from dbz
- Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo ~ the name says it all
- One Piece ~ it was boring and repetitive
- Deathnote ~ snore ZzZZZzzzzzz
- Bakugan ~ its so stupid, its just a bootleg combo of yu-gi-oh, beyblade and pokemon
 Lexadin's picks
- Code Geass (All seasons)
- Helsing (Only the OVA)
- Dragon Ball Z
- Death Note
- FMA Brotherhood
- Yu-Gi-Oh (from the second season and GX' season 4)
- Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
- Digimon (season 1&2 only)
I think that's all the anime's I've ever watched.
 StewieMan2032's picks
- DB,DBZ,DBGT (my favorite because it has the best moments and nearly every episode and chapter is great)
- Bleach (the storyline and plot can be more explained, but it is nothing but non-stop soul reaper action!
- yu yu hakasho (i started watching this before dragonball z but the battles and plot are both an upbringing)
- Full Metal Alchemist (the plot is good, not much gore which i think is good, kind of just a clear storyline trying to save people
- dr. slump (i first found arale when she appeared in DB volume 7, and she and gatchan defeated general blue easlily!
- naruto/shippuden (i never cared for naruto, it is ok, and that is all, what i dislike is the storyline is terrible, it is mostly filler, not for me)
- bakugan (wrong, kids rolling magnetic balls)
- yugioh (a show about cards, seen it)
- kekashi (i cant say anything, it doenst change the fact this show is terrible)
- sonic X ( sonic is a nintedo and sega gaming character, he just screws up anime)
 超サイヤ人ガイ's picks
- The Dragon Ball series of course (Z is the best)
- Full-Metal Alchemist
- Avatar: The Last Air Bender
- The Jackie Chan Adventures
- Spirited Away (i love that movie)
- Capiton Planet
- Bleach (but it sucks in english-dub)
- Poke'mon (the first series mostly)
- Sailor Moon (m mm i love sailor moon girls at costume parties)
- BayBlades (Used to love it, couldn't watch it now)
- Naruto (that is all)
 Darkmagiciangirl picks
- Dragonball Z
- Avatar The Last Airbender
- Mew Mew Power
- Angelic Layer
 The saiyan apprentice's picks
- Dragon Ball z ( best following storyline, awesome fights, humor, and greatly drawn)
- Yu-yu-hakusho (fantastic show, the fights are very good, too bad its only 4 seasons)
- Dragon Ball GT (while it holds elements of dragon ball starting off, it picks up 1/8th of the way through with some DBZ fighting styles)
- Dragon Ball (wasnt too interested at first because it seemed too slow for me, picked up halfway through though)
- Full Metal Alchemist (he original is amazing, the brotherhood is just a little too tame for me but still alright)
- One Piece (love the manga, and the show is awesome too, especially in japanese)
- Bleach (something me and my gf follow, pretty alright)
- Shamen king
- The original yu-gi-oh
 Rossie9191's picks
- Death Note- No other series has really grabbed and held my interest as much as this series. All of the characters actually have some thing to offer, unlike some other series I watch. Light Yagami is easily one of my top 10 Characters of all time.
- FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood- I guess you can put the original series and the new one in this slot as I love them both. But if you ask me Brotherhood takes the prize. Great development, emotional dialouge, Characters that you love and are rooting for. Then there are characters you hate, and hope they get whats coming to them.
- Dragon Ball Z- The First Anime I trully loved. It doesn't really get much better than this.
- Bleach- I love the show when it's actually moving forward with the plot. I absolutelly hate the filler though.
- Yu Yu Hakusho- While DBZ is my first Anime, its generally for all ages. Yu Yu Hakusho is the first series I watched for a more mature audience.
- Cowboy Bebop- Took me forever to finish. And I wasn't particuallry happy with the ending, I still loved this series and consider it a must for any anime fan.
- Outlaw Star- Not quite what I had hoped it would be, but still very enjoyable. Gene Starwind is badass.
- Gundam- I dont have a specific series in mind.
- Wolfs Rain- I don't hear to much about this series from other people. But I really enjoy it.
- There are so many series I could put here so I'll just leave it open.
- The filler in Bleach lol
 Jack789's picks
- Dragon Ball Z(awesome. love the epic fights.)
- One Piece (rising in rank of my favorite!)
- Dragon Ball(kinda perverted, but still. It has a cool storyline)
- Psyren (very original)
- Pokemon Johto Victories(when I was younger, it was about my favorite game.)
- Bakugan(Look at that junk its just a tv advertisement for the toys!)
- Digimon (lame)
- Yu-Gi-Oh (hate)
- Naruto (GAWD)
 Jeff2017's picks
- DragonBall (The way the character's grow and aren't too powerful just makes me want to scream. :)
- Dragon Ball Z (Action packed super explosions deliberately blows me away.)
- Naruto (I don't know why everyone hates it, it's a great manga/anime with a solid plot)
- Full Metal Alchemist (What's not cool about being a Metal Alchemist?)
- Zatch Bell (Something about little kids having epic powers intrigues me)
Hated Im not much of any Anime/Manga fan, partly because i'm younger.
 Paikuhan's picks
- Dragon Ball/Z
- Yu Yu Hakusho
- One Piece
- Sailor Moon
Yeah, that's about all the anime I watch.
 Supermajinvegeta's picks
- Dragonball Z
- yu yu hakusho
- death note
- baki the grappler
 TrunksZGT's picks
- Dragon Ball/Z/GT
- Spiral: The Bonds of Reasoning
- YuYu Hakusho
- One Piece