From Dragon Ball Encyclopedia, the ''Dragon Ball'' wiki
Bulma's Mother has a thin frame and blonde hair. Her eyes are almost always closed, yet she is still able to see everything clearly. She wears upscale clothing and jewelery.
Bulma's Mother's primary role in the series was to take on a housewife-esque role at Capsule Corporation. Her detailed roles were primarily filler, as her role was put into detail in the anime as being somewhat caring towards Vegeta after he was sent to Planet Earth with everyone else who had been revived with by the Namek Dragon Balls. Her caring role continued through the period of Vegeta training to become a Super Saiyan in order to fight against the Androids. She commented on him being a husband-worthy man for Bulma because he was hard-working.
Bulma's Mother appeared in Dragon Ball Z: Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan.
Bulma's Mother will clean dirty clothing to increase the stat bonus given by equipment in Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury.
Bulma's Mother is a supporting character in Dragon Ball Z: Harukanaru Densetsu.
- Japanese dub: Mariko Mukai (DB, DBZ Season 1-4); Yoko Kawanami (DBZ Season 6-9, DBK); Hiroko Emori (DBZ Season 5, Movie 8)
- FUNimation dub: Cynthia Cranz
- Ocean Group dub: Jane Perry
- She is apparently unaware of Son Chichi's name in the Japanese dub and FUNimation sub as she simply refers to her as "Goku's wife" and "Missus".
- She is referred to as Bulma's Sister when she first appears in the Spanish dub, probably because Bulma is shown yelling at her a lot and that can be taken as a bad example for kids.
- She does not seem to age.
- She does not make any appearances in Dragon Ball Z: The History of Trunks. It is revealed that her husband has died sometime before 780 Age, therefore it could be presumed that she either relocated away from Metro West or died as well.
- Bulma's Mother has some sort of obsession with sweets. When Trunks is a kid, he states, "What's with you and food??"